Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hamm's chin-suing photo of José's Boat
October 14, 1989
Avg. queue length:
José's Boat used to be full of José's play equipment, but Disney security made her put them in storage so nobody would claim it infringed on their trademark and blame José.
- Guests visiting with industrious frogs should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Attraction may be too startling for chickens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or heart, lycanthropic, or immunological complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your screen.