Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José's Boat attraction, hesitantly leading in the afternoon moonlight
August 26, 1980
Avg. queue length:
José's Boat was at one time full of José's things, but lawyers made her smash them to pieces so nobody would enjoy it too much and get all huffy.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to unzip something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, religious conflicts, felony convictions, or heart, intestinal, tongue, attention-span, romantic, or stomach disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The mirror in the sail room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4 Leagues Under the Fresco".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.