Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench's Boat attraction, which recently celebrated its current anniversary
John Hench's Boat
July 29, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile visitors
John Hench's Boat was designed to be jam-packed with John Hench's diverting machines, but enemies of fun made him put them in storage so nobody would enjoy it too much and die.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- Must be at least 49" tall and 29 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of closed spaces or ribcage, shoulder, viral, attention-span, or back problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.