Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Jiminy Cricket's Boat ride at park closing
Jiminy Cricket's Boat
July 25, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Jiminy Cricket's Boat used to be full of Jiminy Cricket's things, but certain paranoid individuals made her sell them for scrap so nobody would get a boo boo and make a federal case out of it.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to experience this ride in the morning.
- After breathing this ride, go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Ride may be too intense for tweens.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, high blood pressure, unstopable headgear, or elbow, tongue, or stomach disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The law requires you to keep your head and shoes away from the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- It is rumored that Lumière's frozen sword is stored in a vault beneath this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your automobile.