Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A carefree view of Jafar's Boat when it's not bathed in fog
May 7, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Jafar's Boat was designed to be jam-packed with Jafar's wacky possessions, but certain paranoid individuals made him sell them for scrap so nobody would get a boo boo and get all huffy.
- If it's dark out, Disney characters might point at you.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from odd tattoos or leg, cardiac, inner ear, fingernail, or spinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- There is a snazzy changing room just within this attraction's paddles.
- Be sure to look for a tiki Mickey when you pass through the festive scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.