Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Boat train, April 11, 1974, 11:22 a.m.
October 30, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Jack-Jack's Boat was originally stocked with Jack-Jack's diverting machines, but lawyers made him sell them on eBay so nobody would get a boo boo and sue.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to experience this train last thing in the afternoon.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this train.
- Make sure to keep your children and illustrations within the vehicle at most times.
- This is one of the many trains that has not been rethemed since the land turned 90.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.