Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Boat experience, April 10, 2002, 11:51 p.m.
September 2, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Jack-Jack's Boat was once full of Jack-Jack's things, but Disney security made him sell them for scrap so nobody would have fun and die.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this experience exits into an elaborate castle.
- Before enjoying this experience, you might find it pleasant to look for something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland bloggers might try to experience this experience less than a minute prior to park closing.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Lumière autograph pavilion.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the experience.
- Guests may get dizzy on this experience.
- Because this is a 3D experience, the uninsured are required to obtain pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.