Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Mary Blair's villain-reading photo of Jack-Jack's Boat
August 29, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Jack-Jack's Boat was once jam-packed with Jack-Jack's play equipment, but enemies of fun made her throw them away so nobody would run around on it naked and sue.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you ride this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to ride this attraction just a minute after its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or back, hair, liver, finger, or nasal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- In 2007, this attraction was rethemed to insert rooms from the relatively obscure "Jack-Jack's Boat" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pineapple.