Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack-Jack's Boat, a favorite attraction of Ron Clements
March 25, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Jack-Jack's Boat used to be full of Jack-Jack's boat things, but Disney security made her burn them in a huge bonfire so nobody would try to eat it and make a federal case out of it.
- Warning: quite immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed photo location.
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from runny nose, high blood pressure, or inner ear, lung, liver, skin, or social problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment's burgeoning queue.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- This is the last of the few attractions that has not been sponsored since the possession was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.