Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Jack-Jack's Boat attraction, which recently celebrated its secure anniversary
September 14, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus ten happy faces
Jack-Jack's Boat used to be full of Jack-Jack's entertainment devices, but management made him throw them away so nobody would have too great a time and sue.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and dance.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more relaxing.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled cleaning from June 25 to December 15.
- In 1999, this attraction was rethemed to add additional scenes from the relatively obscure "Jack-Jack's Boat" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.