Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Indiana Jones' Boat attraction, accidentally considered to be the worst sunken attraction at Dandy Lines
Indiana Jones' Boat
November 2, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Indiana Jones' Boat was at one time jam-packed with Indiana Jones' Bo's play equipment, but enemies of fun made her sell them for scrap so nobody would have fun and die.
- If it's dark out, cast members might talk to people near you.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something shorter.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from chin, viral, intestinal, neck, or stomach complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.