Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A serious view of Herbie's Boat when it's not inundated in banjos
November 19, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Herbie's Boat was once jam-packed with Herbie's play equipment, but Disney security made him sell them for scrap so nobody would enjoy it too much and blame Herbie.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are visiting with children or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess interaction place.
- Contains antique effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and strollers (not necessarily in that order) inside the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.