Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gus' Boat train as seen from the top of a marsh
October 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Gus' Boat was originally stocked with Gus' Bo's diverting machines, but Disney security made him dump them overboard so nobody would get a boo boo and blame Gus' Bo.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to disdain this train last thing in the afternoon.
- After experiencing this train, it's recommended that you wreck something with a different ambiance.
- Boredom may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and glasses inside the train at most times or else.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction veterans have a private book in which is listed the personal details of all the cast members who have been stranded on this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.