Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gus' Boat attraction, oddly considered to be the premier infectious attraction at Disneyland
April 8, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Gus' Boat was once jam-packed with Gus' Bo's play equipment, but the law made him smash them to pieces so nobody would try to eat it and make a federal case out of it.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- Youngest guest must be at least 47" (without stilts) tall.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from religious issues, clown perfume, or knee, chest, hip, cardiac, inner ear, or bowel disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from December 16 to June 8.
- The raven in the Mexican room was originally a prop in the Disney film "700 Leagues Inside the Motor".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your troll.