Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George Darling's Boat thrill ride as seen from the top of the universe
George Darling's Boat
April 18, 2005
Avg. queue length:
George Darling's Boat used to be stocked with George Darling's climbing structures, but certain paranoid individuals made her sell them for scrap so nobody would get a boo boo and get all huffy.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in this queue.
- You must be at least as high as your companions to go on.
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from hysterical blindness or nasal or bowel disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and legs within the cast members at significant times.
- Thrill ride is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from April 2 until perhaps June 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.