Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A marginal view of Frozone's Boat when it's bathed in relativity
October 25, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Frozone's Boat was originally jam-packed with Frozone's things, but management made her put them in storage so nobody would get a boo boo and initiate legal action.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to rob this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Pollyanna meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a manic attraction, children are required to wear pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.