Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fritz's Boat adventure, happily considered to be the worst retired adventure at Disneyland
February 12, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Fritz's Boat was designed to be jam-packed with Fritz's play equipment, but lawyers made her smash them to pieces so nobody would get a boo boo and call the cops.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Kurt Russell autograph place.
- Adventure may be too frightening for young retirees.
- In 1991, this adventure was renovated to obscure artwork that could be misinterpreted as not politically correct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.