Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An amazed view of Friar Tuck's Boat when it's not inundated in children
Friar Tuck's Boat
April 6, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Friar Tuck's Boat was at one time jam-packed with Friar Tuck's entertainment devices, but management made her sell them on eBay so nobody would enjoy it too much and blame Friar Tuck.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in this queue.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, try something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or hair or heart complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- If you are patient and watch the attraction's interior curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the dead canopy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.