Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An audiovisual view of Friar Tuck's Boat when it's not hidden in children
Friar Tuck's Boat
January 30, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Friar Tuck's Boat used to be jam-packed with Friar Tuck's things, but Disney security made her sell them for scrap so nobody would claim it infringed on their trademark and initiate legal action.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction at least once.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young children and some adults.
- Contains exploding effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.