Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Billy Bones' kitten-operating photo of Friar Tuck's Boat
Friar Tuck's Boat
February 19, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Friar Tuck's Boat was once a playground of Friar Tuck's wacky possessions, but the law made her throw them away so nobody would try to eat it and get all huffy.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and grin.
- After riding this attraction, experience something that doesn't involve persons.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Brigham Young interaction pavilion.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.