Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A thick view of Fred Salmonpants' Boat when it's shrounded in tarps
Fred Salmonpants' Boat
May 13, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Fred Salmonpants' Boat was designed to be full of Fred Salmonpants' Bo's play equipment, but enemies of fun made him smash them to pieces so nobody would scrape their knee and make a federal case out of it.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to enter a thrill ride vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this thrill ride will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby character autograph location.
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for adults.
- Contains imported signage that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Guests may get very dry on this thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a musical thrill ride, adults are required to obtain safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.