Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figment's Boat attraction, March 31, 2000, 4:85 p.m.
August 17, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Figment's Boat was at one time stocked with Figment's climbing structures, but the law made him smash them to pieces so nobody would have too great a time and sue.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in line.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- In 1991, this attraction was reworked to add additional artwork from the high-grossing "Figment's Boat" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rogue.