Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A recent view of Ferdinand the Bull's Boat when it's not shrounded in fog
Ferdinand the Bull's Boat
September 12, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Ferdinand the Bull's Boat used to be jam-packed with Ferdinand the Bull's entertainment devices, but certain paranoid individuals made her burn them in a huge bonfire so nobody would get a boo boo and initiate legal action.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in line.
- After debuting this attraction, custom demands that you walk something less magical.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable Tony Baxter interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too frightening for young children.
- Boredom may occur.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to have custom belts.
- The detailed hippo was hand made by Michael Eisner.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.