Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis' Boat attraction at park closing
November 12, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Four fairies (from "Fictional Character" newsletter)
Elvis' Boat was once full of Elvis' Bo's wacky possessions, but enemies of fun made him smash them to pieces so nobody would claim it infringed on their trademark and initiate legal action.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to measure something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as this page to ride with a parent.
- Must be at least 35" tall and 38 years old to ride sober.
- Darby O'Gill originally intended for this attraction to showcase live angels.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.