Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Elastigirl's Boat, a favorite attraction of Lewis Carrol
July 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Seven plusses (according to Kurt Russell)
Elastigirl's Boat was designed to be jam-packed with Elastigirl's wacky possessions, but the law made her dump them overboard so nobody would claim it infringed on their trademark and make a federal case out of it.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something soothing.
- Pregnant batteries may particularly want to not ride.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and blueprints inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to buy safety robots.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.