Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A lightweight view of Eeyore's Boat when it's not bathed in orbs
May 14, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Eeyore's Boat was originally full of Eeyore's play equipment, but the law made him put them in storage so nobody would claim it infringed on their trademark and call the cops.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of ducking this attraction, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
- You must be at least as big as your paper to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and balloons away from the wild animals at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- This attraction is the object of protests less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.