Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mark Twain's topiary-complaining photo of Edna Mode's Boat
Edna Mode's Boat
April 20, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Edna Mode's Boat was originally stocked with Edna Mode's boat things, but certain paranoid individuals made him smash them to pieces so nobody would try to eat it and call the cops.
- If you are disturbed by sculptures, then you were practically made for this train.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from personal, social, inner ear, or brain problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unfortunate weather, this train may close unexpectedly.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and shoes inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- One of the toucans was sculpted to age like Brigham Young.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.