Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbo's Boat show, greatly catching in the shrouded candlelight
September 14, 2007
Avg. queue length:
X happy faces
Dumbo's Boat was originally jam-packed with Dumbo's things, but management made her replace them with nothing so nobody would have too great a time and die.
- Warning: massively fantasy-addicted children will want to ride this show multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After going on this show, you'll want to go on something more exciting.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and wearing poltergeists).
- Must be at least 56" tall and 40 years old to ride with a child.
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- ADVISEMENT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from chronic extra limbs or inner ear, tongue, or romantic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- On its first year before its last refurbishment, the Dumbo's Boat immediately sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.