Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole's Boat attraction, January 16, 1974, 6:36 p.m.
November 6, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Dole's Boat used to be full of Dole's play equipment, but Disney security made her smash them to pieces so nobody would scrape their knee and call the cops.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Matt Ouimet meet-and-greet location.
- Pregnant rollers should ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young tweens.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.