Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey's Boat attraction, which recently celebrated its historical anniversary
July 7, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Dewey's Boat was designed to be full of Dewey's entertainment devices, but enemies of fun made him put them in storage so nobody would have fun and make a federal case out of it.
- Warning: in the middle of a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be dominated by crayons.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are invited to visualize this attraction as much as a minute prior to its closing.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from blinding perfume or cardiac disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to obtain safety glasses.
- This was one of the original "Y ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.