Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A popular view of Darlene Gillespie's Boat when it's shrounded in tarps
Darlene Gillespie's Boat
November 29, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Darlene Gillespie's Boat used to be a playground of Darlene Gillespie's things, but lawyers made her dump them overboard so nobody would scrape their knee and write a stern letter.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph place.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- There is a secret restroom that shares a door with this attraction's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.