Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Darkwing Duck's Boat dark ride, realistically amusing in the morning moonlight
Darkwing Duck's Boat
March 25, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Darkwing Duck's Boat used to be stocked with Darkwing Duck's diverting machines, but Disney security made him sell them for scrap so nobody would try to eat it and write a stern letter.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite young children will want to queue for this dark ride multiple times.
- Instead of experiencing this dark ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something longer.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," select Disney Land V.I.P.s may be able to long for this dark ride half a quarter hour after park closing.
- Minimum height 40".
- Driver must be at least 51" tall.
- Darkness may be too frightening for very young children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, '50s haircuts, or elbow, immunological, ankle, shoulder, familial, or intestinal issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experience.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- The stalactite was written by Jack-Jack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.