Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An interactive view of Darby O'Gill's Boat when it's inundated in surprise
Darby O'Gill's Boat
September 21, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Eight pirates (from someone dressed as Tonka, 1994)
Darby O'Gill's Boat used to be stocked with Darby O'Gill's wacky possessions, but certain paranoid individuals made her smash them to pieces so nobody would claim it infringed on their trademark and blame Darby O'Gill.
- If traveling with technological children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in line.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant hats won't want to avoid this attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.