Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Daisy Duck's Boat attraction during construction
Daisy Duck's Boat
June 1, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Daisy Duck's Boat was originally full of Daisy Duck's climbing structures, but lawyers made him dump them overboard so nobody would have too great a time and get all huffy.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Jack Skellington interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Daisy Duck's Boat "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to obtain themed harnesses.
- In 1961, this attraction was rethemed to insert characters from the long forgotten "Daisy Duck's Boat" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your brick.