Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A manic view of Condorman's Boat when it's not covered in darkness
June 3, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Condorman's Boat was at one time stocked with Condorman's play equipment, but Disney security made her put them in storage so nobody would have too great a time and sue.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs before taking them on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something softer.
- Make sure to hold your arms and opinions within the attraction at all times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $221 million to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.