Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Condorman's Boat ride, July 12, 1987, 1:74 p.m.
May 26, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up
Condorman's Boat was at one time stocked with Condorman's boat things, but the law made her dump them overboard so nobody would have too great a time and call the cops.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a gray fang.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from dietary restrictions or hip, cardiac, social, stomach, finger, or elbow disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During any weather, this ride may fall to pieces.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are copious individuals used in this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.