Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Cinderella's Boat attraction, nastily shaving in the morning sunlight
October 19, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Cinderella's Boat was at one time full of Cinderella's climbing structures, but certain paranoid individuals made her replace them with nothing so nobody would claim it infringed on their trademark and get all huffy.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent character meet-and-greet thingy.
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from ribcage complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In a disguised space at the high point of the Cinderella's Boat, there is a football video game for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.