Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin's Boat dark ride at park opening
Christopher Robin's Boat
July 14, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Christopher Robin's Boat was designed to be stocked with Christopher Robin's boat things, but lawyers made him burn them in a huge bonfire so nobody would enjoy it too much and die.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this dark ride and sing along.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or Cruella De Vil fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby character meet-and-greet garden.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- One of the horseshoes was textured to move like Frank Thomas.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the dark ride vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.