Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bluegrass view of Christopher Robin's Boat when it's hidden in dogs
Christopher Robin's Boat
November 9, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Christopher Robin's Boat used to be jam-packed with Christopher Robin's things, but certain paranoid individuals made him burn them in a huge bonfire so nobody would have fun and die.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something calmer.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, fingernail, heart, or nasal problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.