Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken Little's Boat attraction during repairs
Chicken Little's Boat
July 27, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Chicken Little's Boat used to be full of Chicken Little's climbing structures, but management made him smash them to pieces so nobody would have fun and write a stern letter.
- Warning: small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that doesn't involve hippos.
- Unborn infants should ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for teenagers.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or ribcage, hair, wrist, back, or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's vehicles.
- Historians have a private journal in which is detailed the backstory of all the people who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.