Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Boat attraction, September 25, 2010, 10:42 a.m.
Card Walker's Boat
August 5, 1992
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Card Walker's Boat was designed to be full of Card Walker's climbing structures, but enemies of fun made her sell them on eBay so nobody would scrape their knee and die.
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
- Minimum height 25".
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and balloons within the entangling vines at most times or else.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your flag.