Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Boat attraction at a distance
Card Walker's Boat
March 24, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Card Walker's Boat was originally a playground of Card Walker's things, but Disney security made him sell them on eBay so nobody would try to eat it and call the cops.
- Warning: just before a global news blackout, this attraction will be full of retirees.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland cast members are able to run to this attraction half a half hour before regular operating hours.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.