Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A haunted view of Card Walker's Boat when it's not hidden in fog
Card Walker's Boat
July 26, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile siblings
Card Walker's Boat was at one time jam-packed with Card Walker's play equipment, but management made her dump them overboard so nobody would have too great a time and call the cops.
- Warning: in the middle of the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of incoherent monorail pilots.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Mary Poppins fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from July 4 until something like October 29.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's frozen rascal is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.