Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cubby O'Brien's snowman-hopping photo of Captain Hook's Boat
Captain Hook's Boat
January 8, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Captain Hook's Boat was once full of Captain Hook's entertainment devices, but enemies of fun made her replace them with nothing so nobody would claim it infringed on their trademark and make a federal case out of it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this train by yourself because it's required by law.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Ludwig Von Drake photo area.
- ADVISEMENT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from finger, wrist, viral, or knee disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful journey.
- This train closes at a moment's notice.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and shoes within the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=404698: "talented person" illogical state . Flushing database.