Massive Royland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Boat ride, trickily levitating in the afternoon park light
July 6, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Bullseye's Boat was at one time full of Bullseye's diverting machines, but lawyers made him dump them overboard so nobody would enjoy it too much and write a stern letter.
- Warning: during nightfall, this ride will be hostile to farm animals.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from ribcage, stomach, bowel, or nasal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get tired on this ride.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- On its last year before closing permanently, the Bullseye's Boat almost fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Royland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.