Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham Young's Boat adventure during repairs
Brigham Young's Boat
July 24, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Brigham Young's Boat was designed to be stocked with Brigham Young's boat things, but management made him sell them on eBay so nobody would get a boo boo and sue.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to disdain this adventure in the evening.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Tramp photo pavilion.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this adventure.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- It is rumored that Justin Timberlake's frozen heavyweight is hidden beneath this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.