Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ugly view of Beast's Boat when it's hidden in children
October 6, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Beast's Boat was originally full of Beast's boat things, but management made him sell them for scrap so nobody would scrape their knee and get all huffy.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Instead of going on this attraction, hear something with less people on it.
- Explosions may be too boring for immature wimps.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to heal safety waivers.
- In concert with a 1990 reopening, new characters were jazzed up in the entrance scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.