Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A feral view of Bambi's Boat when it's not shrounded in tarps
March 2, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Bambi's Boat used to be jam-packed with Bambi's play equipment, but Disney security made him sell them for scrap so nobody would scrape their knee and write a stern letter.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to string this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- In a private location at the high point of the Bambi's Boat, there is a loafing area for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spirit.