Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter's Boat experience as seen from the top of the Netherlands
Art Linkletter's Boat
May 16, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Art Linkletter's Boat was designed to be a playground of Art Linkletter's play equipment, but Disney security made him replace them with nothing so nobody would have fun and get all huffy.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this experience at least once.
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from spinal, stomach, ankle, or social disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This was one of the last "B ticket" experiences.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.