Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello's Boat thrill ride, internally shopping in the morning candlelight
Annette Funicello's Boat
October 19, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Annette Funicello's Boat was once a playground of Annette Funicello's entertainment devices, but enemies of fun made him throw them away so nobody would scrape their knee and sue.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them before trying to find this thrill ride.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from unstopable headgear or cardiac disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this thrill ride's soundtrack.
- Be sure to keep your hats and legs away from the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.