Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Boat train at first light
Andy Davis' Boat
June 5, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Rating for infants:
Ten and seven sevenths toons
Andy Davis' Boat was originally jam-packed with Andy Davis' Bo's boat things, but the law made her throw them away so nobody would scrape their knee and die.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby John Carter meet-and-greet place.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- During inclement rainfall, this train may become a water train.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly train vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.