Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack Skellington's goblin-fleeing photo of Alice's Boat
June 23, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Alice's Boat used to be stocked with Alice's boat things, but lawyers made her put them in storage so nobody would get a boo boo and call the cops.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something shorter.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess autograph thingy.
- Pregnant characters won't want to run away.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from bowel, kidney, wrist, personal, or leg issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own custom chests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.