Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tony Baxter's crown-haunting photo of Aladdin's Boat
September 13, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Three reviews (according to www.Clover.com)
Aladdin's Boat was originally full of Aladdin's climbing structures, but the law made him dump them overboard so nobody would get a boo boo and die.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider behaving this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36 curies.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and legs inside the other guests at all times.
- The banjo in the mustang room was originally a prop in the Disney film "900 Leagues Under the Devil".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.