Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro's Playhouse attraction, cunningly relaxing in the evening sunlight
September 2, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Zorro himself, this house is just plain strange.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream before taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from hysterical blindness or attention-span, lycanthropic, elbow, fingernail, tongue, or stomach problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.