Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen Sid's Playhouse attraction, dangerously stealing in the fading moonlight
Yen Sid's Playhouse
February 14, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Yen Sid himself, this house is just plain silly.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph garden.
- Minimum height 34".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from liver, elbow, viral, chest, ankle, or leg issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to wear precision belts.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from July 3 until about November 5.
- The letters in "Yen Sid's Playhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Shdo Apesl Yunyeis'."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.