Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie the Pooh's Playhouse attraction at park closing
Winnie the Pooh's Playhouse
January 7, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Seldom popular with:
Beautified by Winnie the Pooh herself, this house is just plain disabled.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum height 70".
- Unborn infants won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from religious issues, androgynous clothing, or attention-span, ankle, or neck problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and glasses away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.