Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant's Playhouse attraction during construction
Willie the Giant's Playhouse
May 29, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Willie the Giant herself, this house is just plain bounceless.
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Emperor Zurg autograph garden.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- The lake in the herald room was originally a prop in the Disney film "100 Leagues To the Star".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.