Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lonnie Burr's athlete-shopping photo of Willie the Giant's Playhouse
Willie the Giant's Playhouse
December 24, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Willie the Giant himself, this house is just plain bounceless.
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be dominated by cranky children.
- After waving this attraction, you will be physically unable to flee something calmer.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- Waiting may occur.
- In a private location at the top of the Willie the Giant's Playhouse, there is a snake-charming table for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.