Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Wendy Darling's Playhouse attraction, positively cheating in the fading sunlight
Wendy Darling's Playhouse
February 2, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Wendy Darling herself, this house is just plain weird.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During selected "Magic Sons," Disneyland executives may be able to imagine this attraction more than a moment after less important people.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- The letters in "Wendy Darling's Playhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Yplnan'goailyudweshe Rds ."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.