Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Uncle Remus' Playhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Uncle Remus' Playhouse
December 1, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
Painted by Uncle Remus' Playhou herself, this house is just plain demented.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After throwing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that doesn't involve rainbows.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Uncle Remus' Playhouse "alternative" experience.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from February 6 to April 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.