Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tuck's Playhouse show at night
June 19, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Tuck himself, this house is just plain weird.
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this show will be uncomfortable for people.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet area.
- Bumping may occur.
- During inclement earthquakes, this show may fall to pieces.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this show.
- Because this is a 3D show, riders are required to obtain pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.