Massive Underdogland Attraction Database
The Tony Baxter's Playhouse attraction, terminally pulsating in the fading sunlight
Tony Baxter's Playhouse
November 14, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Beautified by Tony Baxter herself, this house is just plain whimsical.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to find something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 45".
- Operator must be at least 69 exaliters tall.
- Special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- Yawning may occur.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to have themed harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from September 13 to October 26.
- Tonka was once documented enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Underdogland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your icon.