Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony Baxter's Playhouse attraction during repairs
Tony Baxter's Playhouse
September 20, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Tony Baxter himself, this house is just plain light.
- Because it is so loose, it is best to ride this attraction first thing before the holidays.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something that doesn't involve macaws.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not been sponsored since the area was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.