Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Richard Sherman's note-talking photo of Tony Baxter's Playhouse
Tony Baxter's Playhouse
August 15, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Tony Baxter himself, this house is just plain goofy.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- Willie the Giant originally intended for this attraction to use live things.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.