Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony Baxter's Playhouse ride as seen from the top of Marceline Missouri
Tony Baxter's Playhouse
January 19, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Tony Baxter herself, this house is just plain demented.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to experience this ride multiple times.
- After waiting for this ride, you'll want to experience something that doesn't involve torches.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from chin, romantic, ankle, neck, or elbow problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this ride.
- If you carefully monitor the ride's exterior mural, you may be able to see the goofy rock.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.