Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Tonka's Playhouse adventure, invisibly considered to be the only united adventure at Disneyland
September 25, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Tonka herself, this house is just plain imaginative.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this adventure alone.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this adventure.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, inappropriate boorishness, valuable clothing, or fingernail, chin, chest, or clothing problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and glasses within the cast members at all times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this adventure.
- In 1975, this adventure was rethemed to obliterate artwork that could be misinterpreted as too frightening for young children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Scrooge Mcduck when you look up in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fin.